Dear friends and family,
A lot of changes have taken place this year, so I decided to write a Christmas letter two months late. I guess you could call it a non-Christmas Christmas letter. Apparently, JT and I wanted to make as many big life changes as we could in as short a time as possible. So, I thought I would go ahead and update based on those major life changes.
New job:
About six month ago, JT decided to take a job at Baylor University. He is now the Associate Director of Cashier Services and is enjoying it. Abby loves being a Baylor Bear and going to different basketball and volleyball games. Both girls also have the undivided attention of about twenty of JT’s female co-workers from the moment they walk through the doors to visit Dad.
New kid:
Yes, we are having number three in August! So far this pregnancy has been as easy as all the rest with the exception of a stomach flu a few weeks ago. We will find out tomorrow if we are continuing with the girl train or switching it up. Abby keeps talking about how big her tummy is and that there is a baby inside. She obviously doesn’t remember a lot from when I was pregnant with Taylor and I think will be surprised at just how big my stomach does grow in the next four months.
New house:
We bought our first home a month ago and we absolutely love it. We had to be out of our old house a month before we closed on our new house, so we were so thankful to be able to stay with some good friends during that interim period. Bella and the girls are really enjoying having a back yard to play in and I am in love with my kitchen. If JT hadn’t bought it for me, I might love it more than him (just kidding . . . kind of).
Other notable events of 2010:
- Abby lost her pacifier for good, was potty trained, moved to a toddler bed, and turned three
- Taylor moved into Abby’s room, got 12 teeth, started saying a few words, and turned one
- JT was able to go to Haiti with our church right after the earthquake for a week
- We (Abby) had a pet tomato worm named Princess (that died), but, thankfully Bella the dog is still alive and well
- JT and I celebrated out five year anniversary
We love you all,
JT, Sarah, Abby, Taylor and our little bell pepper (18 weeks)

AWWWW!!!!! Love all the news!!!
ReplyDelete