So, for those who know me well, know that this is a big step for me. But I have started this week (drum roll please) a house cleaning schedule. One reason I am posting it on here, is maybe it will be more likely to stick this way. Anyway, again, just started this week, but so far it has helped me stay on the house a little better and free up more of my Saturday for things like blogging :-)
In other news, we went to Dia Del Oso at Baylor a few weeks ago and Abby got to ride on a house which she loved.
We also got to walk around with one of Abby's closest friends, Aniyah. All in all, it was a good day for our three-year-old.
If you decide to be a little crazy like some of your friends (ie. me) I simplified the daily schedule thing into a one sheet wonder for my fridge each week that includes a section for cleaning if you want the template. I know a little much but I thought it would give you a smile
ReplyDelete