Today it feels like summer and I love summer! I bought a watermelon and blew up a small pool for the girls to play it. I love the hot weather, flip flops, the long days, eating outside, and much more. I may not be singing this tune when I'm 9 months pregnant in August, but oh well! Speaking of pregnancy, I'm much more tired this time around then I remember being before. Poor Abby and Taylor are ready to have their mom back, I'm sure. Three more months and we'll get to hold our sweet little girl.
We went to a kite festival recently, which was very fun. There were tons of huge kites in the air and we even got to fly our own. It was a perfect windy and mostly cool May morning.
JT, flying a kite with the girls
Ours is the little orange one.
We went with the Sealey crew. I tried to get a picture of Abby and Aniyah and Abby decided to put her arm around her. She looks like she's taking Aniyah into jail with the grim look of hers, haha.
A little better, but still strangling the poor girl. Aniyah is a good sport.
No comments:
Post a Comment