Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lauren's Newborn Picts

So, first of all, let me say how much fun we had while Tiff was taking these.  She's amazing at what she does and makes you feel so at ease as she's taking pictures of your child.  I'll post more later, but this is all I have time for today.  Let me know what are your favorites as I need to get a baby announcement out soon. 

This picture just makes me want to kiss on her cheeks!
 I love the colors of the blue floor, brown hat and cocoon, and pink baby.
 This is an owl hat which was so adorable!  It was a tad difficult to put on my child though, because apparently she has a small head. 
 This stump was originally a cake stand, but the perfect size for my little munchkin.  It's a little crazy to me that a whole person can fit where a cake fits.  People start out so little.
 I think this wreath is so fun and artsy. 

 I love the simplicity of both of these.  The black and white and just my hands and hers. 
Beautiful Laur, we love you already.  She really is as peaceful as she looks in these pictures.  We are so blessed.

Anyway, I went over to Tiffany's house (just a week before they moved, I might add) and she decided last minute that the lighting on the front porch would be awesome.  Well, they kind of lived in the ghetto (we lived just down the street, so I can say that), so this photo shoot was nicknamed naked baby on a stump in the hood.  At one point the mail lady came around the corner and saw Tiff laying on the stairs of the porch.  She asked if Tiffany had fallen asleep there (she couldn't see me or Lauren).  Maybe she has seen someone fall asleep on a porch before in the neighborhood?  Not sure, but here is a picture of what we all looked like.

Another funny moment was trying to get a certain pose and how long I must have tried putting my child in a position which was neither natural or comfortable for her.  She basically looked at me like, what are you trying to do to me?  Don't you know I want to sleep?!?!  What we do for a good picture.  She would have appreciated it later in life I assured her, but alas, she did not ultimately cooperate.
 I'll post more later, but here is Lauren and her friend Blythe.  Can't wait to see these two girls playing together. 
Tell me which are favorites so I can make a decision about baby announcements!

2 comments: