Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome to our Blog!!!

Well, I have decided to jump on this whole blog bandwagon after all. I know I'm a bit late, but figure better late than never. As one of my closest friends put it, this is to keep "our near and dear who are not so near up to date on the happenings of our life!". This is also a way for us to remember this very special time in our lives when our girls are so young. JT and I both are bad at remembering, so this will hopefully help us out. :)

Thing to do first when creating a blog: come up with a blog name.  Easy, right?  Not for us.  We thought three months ago about starting a blog, but got so caught up in trying to come up with the perfect name, that we never did it. JT is pretty amazing at coming up with names, but there were so many we couldn't narrow it down.  Names that did not make it -

Living the Lloyd Life
The Lord's Lloyds
Lord of Lloyd
Lloyds of the Ring
Live, Laugh, Love . . . Liver

Anyway, for a quick update Taylor Grace is now four months old and absolutely loves watching big sister, Abby who is 2 (my how time has flown). Abby is mutually enamored with Taylor and is really enjoying having "baby Taylor" around to love on and show off for. Of course she may not be quite as enamored when Taylor starts taking her toys from her. 


Abby is saying lots of new things, but often not the way we say them. I'm sure she will figure it out before too long, as we have already seen how smart she is.  She sings her ABC's all the time and she has learned all the basic colors. She is constantly mimicking things that we do, especially things I do with Taylor she will try with her doll. She loves changing her dolls diaper and has even tried to "nurse" her doll.  Some of her favorite things are her red cowboy boots, her train and rocking horse, Bella, swinging at the park, and her baby doll.

Taylor rolled over for the first time a couple of days ago and I see my days as only having one mobile child numbered.  She remains a very happy baby and has the most beautiful smile of any four month old that I know (I may be a little biased).


Life keeps us busy, but we are truly blessed and loving Lloyd life.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I love it. Sarah, you are like my lovely daughter, Pam, you take priceless pictures.
    What a perfect way to share our precious treasures with other family members as well as our friends.
    I am loving you and thankful for your talents and creativity. GG

    ReplyDelete