Friday, July 23, 2010

Nakedness and more Princess

It's been a naked sort of day.  I hope I'm not the only parent who doesn't really dress her children when we are staying home all day.  They prefer to be naked and it saves me from more laundry.  A win all around!  :-)
Abby continues to adore her tomato worm pet.  Included activities with the worm are putting sunglasses on it (pictured below), singing to it while twirling around, riding her bike with it on her shirt, and watching Sesame Street together.  Never knew these critters were so resistant, but it must be since it's still alive after being carried around by a toddler for two days. We had three scares today where the tomato worm escaped and one time where I was afraid Bella ate her (that's the story Abby gave me).  I wouldn't have been too sad if that was the end of the tomato worm, except that I didn't want it loose around my house, and I didn't really want to have to explain death to Abby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment