Thursday, July 22, 2010

Princess and Gangsta

We captured a tomato worm from our garden (yes, I attempted a garden this year, but it hasn't yielded much).  Even though it doesn't look like it in this picture Abby has fallen in love with her and named her Princess  (she decided it was a her). 
She LOVES it when it crawls on her hands.
Bella was very interested as well.
Abby walked around with it crawling up her dress for about twenty minutes.
Lauren came over and dressed Taylor up in this ridiculous (ridiculously cute?  not sure) outfit.
Lauren also tried to teach Abby to look gangsta.
Is this gangsta or the peace sign?
Not quite sure about this whole gangsta business, but enjoying Princess crawling on her.  On an update, I found two more tomato worms, but they were able to die a quick and pain free death, instead of subjecting them to my two-year-old.  No such luck for Princess. 

2 comments:

  1. be careful! i used to sneak caterpillars into bed with me and we would find them squished all over the sheets in the morning. imagine that! just a word of caution! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, what can I say? All that comes to my mind is ridiculous laughter. That last picture.....my goodness. With Princess on her dress. hahahaha I MISS YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete