Thursday, August 12, 2010

Recent Lloyd happenings

It's been too long since I updated, but for almost two weeks the girls and I have been battling a cold or really, really bad allergies (the doctor said allergies, but I really don't see how).  In addition to that, I have been mildly interested (JT might describe it differently) in a new book series, which have taken up most to all of my spare time.  Here are a couple of recent picts of the girls though, more to come soon.

4 comments:

  1. What book series would this mild interest involve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @micah, It's the circle series by Ted Dekker (Black, Red, White and Green). Highly recommend and hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sar, I'm in the middle of Black too!!! And soooo glad for a new post. I only check like 23 times per day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Ive heard those are amazing... Maybe someday I will read them too

    ReplyDelete