This is what happens when the Bonow boys come to visit the Lloyds. Abby wanted pig tails, so Rhys also wanted some. Soon all the boys had some, while calling themselves Samaria warriors or Triceratops.
Rhys looks like he recently captured Abby in this picture. He was really just trying to put his arm around her.
Bath time!!! The girls LOVE taking baths together and it's my time to get some things done (while supervising them of course, don't worry Mom).
A couple of weeks ago we went to the park to play disk golf with some friends. Abby was running when she tripped and fell, unfortunately catching herself with her face. At least it wasn't the week before Christmas like I did at her age!
Abby and I were going to make play dough one morning while Taylor was sleeping. We quickly realized, however, that we didn't have any salt. So we made "goop" instead. It's pretty much water and cornstarch, but pretty cool stuff. It's really hard when you try to stir it, but just melts when you hold it in your hands. Abby had the most fun coloring it, though.
Here is one of the reasons I haven't updated in awhile. This is all the laundry I've been trying to get done the last few days. The girls enjoyed "helping" me sort everything and put it in the washer or dryer.
No comments:
Post a Comment