I know it's been too long. I'm coming back soon, promise. In the meantime, I stole this from a friend and thought it was way too good not to pass along. http://jaredandcarissasimmons.blogspot.com/2010/09/survivor.html
If it doesn't give you goosebumps, I don't know what will. Incredible story of strength and surviving the odds. I know it's long, but well worth the 16 minutes to watch.
Just wanted to let you know that yesterday as we were all sitting down on the mat for story time during Nest, Abby shouts out, "I'm a blessing to mommy and daddy!" She's got it. That girl knows her identity :) :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Lloyds!
Sarah, I just wanted to let you know.....you're not a failure.
ReplyDeleteBut you're not exactly succeeding at this whole "coming back soon" to blogging world dealio. I'm pretty sure me living across this ridiculous state means you have to blog more than EVER so I don't miss anything about your lives!!! Miss all 5 of you (bella is included, of course)