My wonderful parents decided to take the family on a Caribbean cruise a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to get away and see some beautiful beaches along the way. I am not a fan of cold weather and Waco had an unusually cold winter this year, so the upcoming cruise was the only thing that kept me going at some points. Taylor stayed with JT's parents (Thank you mimi and papaw!!!), but Abby had a ball with us.
We were trying to take a nice picture of the three of us and looked down to see Abby doing this. JT taught her that.
Finally a good one.
So, I love lobster. It's my favorite thing ever to put in my mouth and I ate four of them that night. Best night of my whole year.
Abby LOVED the beach. She would have gone in up to her neck if I had let her. She has no fear.
Our boat in the background.

OH what a blast! Look at your family all grown up :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Every single photo is amazing!I miss the Lloyd family!! Can't believe how big Abby is. Come visit us!!!
ReplyDelete