Thursday, June 2, 2011

More IPhone picts

 JT got some pills that you put in water and they turn into tiny sponge animals (anyone remember those?).  He and Abby and even Bella were enthralled for quite some time.  :-)
 This is the way we go out to restaurants, invite the Bonows and put them with all six kids at one table while JT and I eat at the other table.  :-)  JT's and my time was very peaceful.

In January we had to move out of our house, but we hadn't closed on our new house yet, so our wonderful friends the Hills let us stay there for a few weeks.  What a huge blessing!

We have got to get one of these washing machines!  It kept both our girls entertained, especially Taylor, for several minutes every time I did laundry
 Visiting the Ward girls and all four girls decided to play going to sleep in the bed together.  There was lots of laughing and definitely no sleeping going on.
 Abby's new favorite toy, her doctor kit.  Here she is getting a check up from Jenny's great uncle Bud.  Since getting this doctor kit, she has decided she wants to be a doctor when she grows up.  JT and I need to start saving for medical school I guess!
 At the zoo with the Ward girls.  On a side note, Abby got this backpack for Christmas and now talks about going to school all the time.  She cannot wait, but I can!  I told her she couldn't go till she was five and now she is counting down the days.
 One day at the Hills, Abby decided that instead of taking a nap, it would be a better idea to "redecorate" their guest room with a sharpy marker.  Here is what she did to her own body, but she did much more damage to their floor, dresser and duvet cover.  All I can say is thank goodness for good friends and magic eraser!!!
 We got snow this year!!!  Another memory associated with our time with the Hills and Abby to this day seems to think that it only snows at their house.
 Taylor LOVED the snow
 Closing on our new house.  :-)
 The previous owner never used the fireplace so we took a picture before building a fire the first time.  It took us one day to break it in.
 Valentine's Day morning where I made blueberry muffins for the girls

 Abby's fashion sense at work once again.  She is a Texan in case anyone wasn't sure.
 Cousin Tucker came down for a visit.  Good buddies!
 We went on a cruise with my family and this is what Abby's hair does after a day at the beach.  I know there are worse out there, but that's about as bad as it gets around here.


 Abby LOVES all animals and is not afraid of large animals at all.  She would have crawled under the fence if I had let her and tried to ride him.
 While visiting GG and Papa Dooner in Austin, Abby stood on this stone, looked at me and said, take my picture please!  She's such a ham :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment