Friday, June 3, 2011

Breakfast with JT on Saturday morning.
 Then a trip to Home Depot.  The girls loved riding in this type of cart.

 Lastly, sharing a Frosty at Wendys.  Like father like daughter much?
 The girls love playing in the backyard, especially digging in tutus :-)

 We have a great park nearby that we go to often.
 Close to the park are some cows that my girls are not afraid of either.  I was a little worried the cows would try to charge Bella or them, so I kept having to tell them to stay back.
 Anyone who knows me, knows that I love pineapple.  Apparently it rubbed off on my daughter.  Ignore the large knife in the picture that is within her reach.  :-/
 Abby sat next to Bella and asked me to take a picture of the two of them.  We have a good dog that will put up with our girls.

 LG night with smores.  Yes, Taylor was in heaven.
 Another outfit Abby picked out for herself for naptime.  Pink tights, red socks, it was a good one.
Climbing the wall at our park

 Tay, our little turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment