Lauren Hope Lloyd was born at 2:06 pm on Monday, August 8. She was 8lb, 1 oz and 21 inches long.
Here we are just after arriving at the hospital.
So glad my Mom was able to come for the birth this time. It was so special to have her be a part of this special day.
She was coming out looking up and sideways instead of face down, so I did a LOT of pushing. At one point they decided that it was going to be awhile and wheeled the sterile cart for after delivery down to another room. That was a little disheartening.
Our little pumpkin.
Man, I love her already :-)
She's got Daddy wrapped around her finger.
Sister's checking her out for the first time.
Abby and Tay look like they are already talking about how much fun the three of them are going to have. Can't wait!
JT's parents.
Our new family of five. Wow, seems like a lot :-)
Here are a few more of just her.
She's three weeks old today. In some ways these last three weeks feel like a blink, but in other ways this special day feels like forever ago and just a blur now. So thankful to my friend Tiffany Bonow for capturing this day for me to remember forever. If you live in Waco, I highly recommend her photography skills.
We're adjusting, but each day does not seem to have enough hours in it right now. I am constantly feeding Lauren and the other two do take a little bit of my attention still, but I know this season will be over before I know it. Our theme song for our lives right now is "What a Beautiful Mess I'm in". Wouldn't have it any other way!
i love her! and i love you:o)! praying for sleep and peace...
ReplyDelete