Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baseball


My friend Lauren and her son came down to Waco from Fort Worth for the day and we got to hang out. Noah and Taylor are less than a month apart and obviously quite fascinated with each other. JT is helping coach a high school baseball team which Lauren's dad coaches and we are at one of the games. I know that Abby is waring a football jersey and it's the wrong sport for a baseball game, but it's the shirt she picked out for herself.
 Mimi and Papaw came down for a game as well.
JT, the baseball coach :-)
 This is how Taylor enjoys the game.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I think I am officially your number one fan. Haha :) LOVE these photos! Look at JT! Mr. baseball coach how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Llove you Lloyds!!! Hope to see you soon...

    ReplyDelete