Thursday, April 8, 2010

Batteries and Dogs

The things kids can play with.  After getting Abby up this morning, she become obsessed with playing with eight AA batteries.  I have no idea what she was doing with them, except I heard some counting and then she told the batteries to run as she pushed them away from her.  After doing this for several minutes and me thinking, what in the world is she doing? she turned to me and said, "your turn mommy!".

To tell a story about Taylor, I put her to sleep the other night around 8 or so.  A couple of hours later, Bella and I came upstairs to go to sleep.  We walked in and Bella disappeared around the corner into our closet where Taylor was sleeping.  All of a sudden Tay started crying and I ran back there to see Bella had crawled into the cradle which was on the floor, on top of Taylor!!!  Poor little girl who was sleeping soundly, only to get woken up by a 50 lbs dog on top of her.  She's a good sport and was fine right after I picked Bella up and moved her.  Needless to say, I'm a little more careful to make sure Bella doesn't go in there anymore.  :-)

Here is a picture of Bella and Abby before Taylor was born in Tay's cradle.

1 comment: