Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One Bunny?

Abby woke up the day after Easter and was sitting at the counter watching me make her oatmeal breakfast.  On the counter were some bunny Peeps from the day before.  Abby looks at them, then looks at me and says, "hi mommy" in a VERY sweet voice.  She then says that two more times, followed by a "love you!".  After a moment pause, she looks at me with very big eyes and asks, again very sweetly, "one bunny?".  Can't say she didn't try!

Speaking of oatmeal, here is her usual bowl of oatmeal she enjoys in the morning, every morning.  Most people don't believe me when I say she eats a lot of oatmeal in the morning, so I thought I'd document.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you documented this... That Girl!! She can eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did you let her have the bunny? ;-) She's so cute and so is Taylor! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I did not give her the bunny. She tried, but I wasn't about to let her start off her day with that much sugar. :-)

    ReplyDelete