Last week we were driving in the car, when Abby started playing kitchen and handing all of us food. She told us to wait until everyone was sitting and that it was hot. A couple of minutes later we hear from the backseat, "I'll have a bean burrito, a cookie, and . . . ummm, a hamburger." She was looking out the window the whole time she made her "order" and then proceeded to hand it out to everyone. That is a picture into what dinner has looked like all too often around here lately. :-)
Recently, she was playing kitchen at home with JT, when he asked her when his food would be ready. Her prompt response was, "when it beeps". Apparently the only time I'm not ordering fast food, is when I warm something up in the microwave. Time to pull out some recipes and start cooking again!
Love this!!
ReplyDeleteHaha it's still funny!
ReplyDeleteHaha! This is great! Don't worry Sarah, we have the same eating patterns in our home :)
ReplyDeletehahaha, same eating patterns here...i know you cook way more than i do!!!!:o)
ReplyDelete