Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More catching up

Here are some pictures I store from friend's blogs of different events in October and November.

 First off is the Baylor Homecoming parade.  Abby LOVED it!!!  I cannot explain to you how much she thrives on people, activity, and loud music and the parade had all of those (along with some good friends).

 Here she is with her friend, Aniyah.

 Abby also loved all the candy which was being thrown by all the people in the parade.  That along with the sugar donuts Daddy kept giving her kept her going strong all morning.

We went to a pumpkin patch with the Sealeys a few weeks ago.  We all crammed into one car (8 people) and made the 30 minute drive. 



 Here we are at the Mayborn museum with their friend Mariah. 
 I love how both girls has the exact same mouth expression in this picture.

One day I'll get around to posting pictures from December (how is is arleady December!?!?!), but for now, here is, hopefully, the last from November/October

1 comment: