Saturday, December 4, 2010

November

Ummm, really not sure what happened with me and November and blogging.  Here's a quick update on the last thirty days. 
My sister surprised me and came into town for a few days.




Then my mom visited while JT was out of town for a business trip.
While she was here, Becky, Heather and Lauren brought us dinner and hung out for the evening.  It was so fun to see Becky since she has moved to Arlington and we don't get to see her as much these days.  :-(






This last picture reminds me of this one from a year ago.  Tay has changed so much!



We also enjoyed some BEAUTIFUL fall weather and Abby got to "climb" her first tree.  And when I say climb I mean I set her up in the tree and took some pictures.  :-)
Here's to more updates in December than I did in November!!!

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY!!!!! love love love all of the photos and details!!! Tay looks so much like Abby in the picture with Heath. Precious. Love!!

    ReplyDelete