Saturday, March 27, 2010

JT just left this morning for a week in Haiti.  Please pray for his trip that he would be able to minister to the people there and bless them.  He's going with a team of medical personnel and will be assisting them, as well and conducting a census to assist in the long-term efforts our church is hoping to do there.  It's an exciting opportunity  and I can't wait to hear what God does and speaks while he's there.

My mom came to visit while he's gone which I'm SO thankful for.  I'm not sure what I would have done with two small ones all day without her.  Abby believes that Grandma is her new personal playmate and is continually asking for Grandma to color with her, play play-doh with her, read to her, etc.  My mom is loving it, but I think she will be worn out by the time she goes home.  I took some pictures earlier today and will get them up on the computer soon. 

1 comment: