Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Taylor five months old!

Taylor turned five months old this week.  I'll try to take some pictures of her later today, but here are some updates on what she is doing.  She has turned over from front to back and back to front, but doesn't do either very consistently.  She does manage to move around some by halfway rolling and scooting and kicking her legs.  She is still strictly breast-fed and if you know anything about the trouble I had with Abby, you know that that is a miracle.  She is, however, very interested in food and watches us intently when we are eating.  I'll start giving her some table food in the next few weeks.  She is a very happy and content baby, especially if someone is looking at her.  She loves faces and LOVES watching big sister Abby.

Since I don't have any pictures of Taylor, here are some more of Abby from the zoo.

Notice the flip flops.  There is some California girl that leaked into her!  Those flip flops come only second to her red cowboy boots as far as Abby's favorite footwear goes.  I guess the Texan wins out, but there is hope.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on having the cutest child ever born.

    ReplyDelete