So, my oldest is not a morning person. I guess she gets that from her mom. :-/ I found this out when I decided with some friends of mine to get together while our husbands are out of town to spend the night together. Furthermore, we thought (right now I'm not sure why) that it might be a good idea to put Abby and her fiend Lucy (who's almost three) to sleep in the same room. As we're listening to her in the monitor, we hear Lucy saying, "Abby, go to sleep!!!" in which Abby responds with, "Lucy, I love you". This went on for two hours or so, with the moms listening and laughing. Anyway, in the morning, the girls were both woken up a little earlier than usual. It was a different story from the night before however as Lucy was telling Abby, "Good Morning!" and Abby would respond with, "Abby night night" in a rather sad voice.
Abby is also the instigator with her sweet friend. The girls were both being a little too quiet, so we went in to check on them, only to find both of them covered in shampoo, over their dry clothes and hair. Later in the evening, the same thing happened (quiet in the house) and we went in to find them both covered in my makeup.
I should also note that in each instance Lucy had this look that seemed to say, "I don't know if we should be doing this".
Taylor with her friend, Mariah. The picture below looks like they are doing exercises together.
The guys all shared this tent while camping, but because it was so cold, they didn't seem to mind. Apparently this is JT's I'm really cold face .
No comments:
Post a Comment