Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quick Update

I know it has been awhile since I have updated and I apologize. I'll take more pictures soon, but here are a couple of fun things Abby and Taylor have been doing lately.  Abby LOVES singing and will often be caught just singing to herself around the house.  Fav songs include, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, ABC's (which actually have the same tune) and the Wheels on the Bus.  She also has her pronouns mixed up and will come up to one of us and say, "Mommy (or Daddy) hold you!!!" quite often.  This morning I heard her say "Abby help you" as she was feeding herself cereal. Abby believes that bless you is said after any bodily function.  The lady in front of us at the grocery store started coughing and Abby said, Bless you!!!  One of us burps or passes gas and Abby blesses us.  When she blesses herself I start to wonder what she just did. 

I was laughing the other day thinking about how JT's and my vocabulary has changed since having Abby.  Now all writing on paper is coloring and the other day walking into the children's Museum here, I said Mommy pinched Mommy. I don't know what kind of English that is, but to a kid who doesn't understand pronouns, it works.

Taylor is officially finally sleeping through the night again!!!  Every night this week she has been sleeping in one more hour.  She started out waking up at five every morning and this morning she made it until eight!  I was pretty excited.  The sleep training finally seems to be working.  The girls are growing up so fast.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post especially the portion where you told the world that you passed gas :) Just kidding... Funny stuff all around though!! and Yeah for tay. she has- oh about 7 months on Rivs... Way to go girl!!

    ReplyDelete